Successfully plan, manage and implement IT projects and seamlessly integrate new systems into the IT architecture
Digitising your business model requires more than integrating new technologies into your existing IT architecture. It requires innovative thinking, agile working methods, seamless processes and a continuous transfer of know-how. We provide support across all IT project phases and during the introduction of new technologies, systems and applications.
- Creation of foundations for projects or programmes, based on established models of digital transformation
- Management of IT programmes and IT projects in all real estate-specific specialist areas
- Development of requirement specifications and creation of concepts as an intermediary or trustee of the core business (business analyst) within the framework of product implementation by the development team
- Designing, adapting, implementing and activating the structural and procedural organisation
- Conceptualisation, planning, preparation, implementation and quality assurance for data migration
- Preparation, implementation and logging of the test and acceptance procedures as well as management of the defect rectification process as test manager (defect management)
- Develop strategies and approaches to empower users for optimal handover and sustainable operation of the solution.
IT projects are often complex, resource-intensive and costly. That is why it is important to be aware of the goals from the beginning, to communicate regularly with all relevant stakeholders and to set up adequate project planning that takes into account all important tasks and milestones. Equally relevant is the identification of potential risks and obstacles in advance, regular controlling and change management. We support you in the initialisation and implementation of your IT projects and product launches and also take on various roles during implementation.
We ensure that the requirements (demand) of the users are taken up and fulfilled and that the solution (delivery) is guaranteed within the agreed parameters. We consider the specification of requirements according to common methods as a critical success factor.
IT product launch
A high level of user acceptance is consistently one of the most important goals when introducing new IT systems and applications. Our project teams therefore work closely with change management experts.
In test and defect management, we represent you as product owners vis-à-vis all system suppliers and developers, create test strategies, test cases and the associated reports. As test manager and tester, we carry out integration tests and user acceptance tests with representatives of the core business. Thanks to our test resources (such as Certified Agile Tester according to CAT and ISTQ), we ensure that the high quality of the solution is guaranteed and your employees and users are relieved at the same time.
We plan and implement the rollout, support and coordinate the data migration and train your key personnel and super users before your system goes live. We accompany the responsible teams, such as support, in setting up a central change and release management process in order to incorporate changes and further developments in a structured manner.
Do you have any questions? Our experts will be happy to help.